Just do it!
10 Weirdest Illness
What kind of illness would u want to contract out of the list? Of coz i would want to get Illness No. 6 so i’ll surpass ACM in exams, but also No. 2 so i can eat non-stop and never feel guilty. In fact, i feel that if no one catches me eating supper, i’ll not be considered fat. (but of coz my tummy gives me away ALL THE TIME). I’ll commit suicide if i get illness No. 9 coz i’ll probably sleep through the whole day, unwillingly.
1. The Woman who has 200 orgasms everyday
2. The Man who can’t get fat
3. The Man who doesn’t feel cold
4. The Boy who doesn’t sleep: stayed awake 24 hours a day for years
5. The Girl who is allergic to water
6. The Woman who can’t forget
7. The Girl who can only stomach Tic Tacs
8. The Musician who can’t stop hicupping
9. The Girl that collapses everytime she laughs
10. The Woman who is allergic to modern technology
Thanks to kutu, i know what birthday cake i want for next year!!!
My first 麻將 game
Haha it’s the first time i had blessings from the God of Gambling (if there is), as i had beginner’s luck showering upon me almost throughout the 2 rounds of mj. Marriage (the mouse n cat etc), 自摸, small 胡s and always drawing flowers.. All these good luck helped to offset others’ 明槓 or 暗槓, or occasional 胡s. Hence i managed to bring back $5.20!! phew.. sorry my dear friends.. i don’t want to play with u guys anymore.. Don’t think i’ll get blessed with such luck the second time i play mj.. Haha and tell u guys a secret.. i realised my left hand always draw relatively good cards that day after the 3rd game. Hence no matter how near or far the tiles were, i only used my left hand to draw… muahhaha..
At the end of the session, i learnt how to:
- Arrange the 36 or occasionally 38 tiles into 2 rows
- Push the arranged tiles around
- Open my tiles all at once (apparently according to glen i have to “squeeze”. But seriously, the tiles are so hard! how to squeeze??)
- Play mj and talk on the phone at the same time
But the whole experience is not all sweet, coz i got home with throbbing migraine, stiff neck and panda eyes.. i had to sleep at least 10 hours to replenish my energy.
**i can’t imagine how my dear friend jieqi can play every week over night.
Bear bile is an expensive ingredient used in traditional Chinese medicine. In addition, this ingredient must be extracted from a live bear. How do cruel Chinese bear farmers earn their fortune?
They would either buy baby moon bears, or catch adult moon bears and breed them. These bears would be locked in cages like the above, since young till they die. Rusting metal catheters (like corsets) are implanted in their abdomens through which bile was being extracted. Every month the farmers would anesthetize the bears to replace the fully filled bile juice bag with new ones. The open wound were left untreated, often causing the flesh around the tube opening to rot or internally they would suffer from liver failure or cancer. Of coz, these bears were underfed and had never set foot on the ground since young. Many, when rescued, had protruding rib cage, severe hair loss and were significantly underweight. What astonished many is that the bile juice could actually be replaced with cheap herbs, yet inhuman farmers exaggerated bear bile’s effectiveness to earn a windfall.
I was so emotionally affected when i watch the documentary (as usual). Please help by donating to the organization if you can.
*click on the picture to go to the website
My new found respect for this guy.. a tennis player in the national team, with such charismatic voice!! particularly the song 手放开, i love it so much!! so much so that i:
- want to grind my teeth when i hear this song
- stopped all my lecture webcasts just so that i can read the lyrics and sing along with him
- repeated the song for 20 over times, n still not able to stop it to watch my webcast
- went to karaoke to sing this song, n repeated this song twice. I believe if i’m in the room alone, i would probably repeat a few more times
- i’m still listening to it now, n i still want to grind my teeth on something..
was studying so hard for my test on monday, then i suddenly realised my table is full of notes, covering almost every surface of my table. so i’ve decided to take a picture of it and boast to whoever, that i’m mugging!!!
the paper on the wall is a list of things i must complete by this week. my laptop is at the page of wikipedia, a proof of me studying and not watching anything online. n notes are everywhere, all at the chapter of Wilhelm’s Weltpolitik.
So whoever is reading, i’m studying!! i’m so happy that i started studying this early.. hehe..
*yah i know i’m bo liao
back to watching Prince of Tennis right from epi 1 again!!i think this is my 4th round of POT. can never get tired of it. at this rate i think i should invest in the dvd set so i can keep watching till i grow old.
my ‘BIG’ FISH breakfast at Long John Silvers. i feel quite cheated coz it’s supposed to be BIG fish isn’t it? But i was served 2 tiny pieces of small fillet. (u can’t really tell from this picture, but it’s really really tiny.. it’s the angle) i think all of u should try it to feel how i felt about the sandwich..
The only thing i look forward to every week at my Redhill tuition kid’s house. She is the CUTEST chiwahwah i’ve ever seen